Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is the big day! Woooooooooo! I am SO excited! I have FINALLY completed packing and will not unpack to repack again. I'm hoping that my sleeping bag stays connected to my bag... we'll see how that goes. I found out yesterday that my flight from Charlotte to Chattanooga actually has another teammate on it! I'm really excited to meet her and the rest of my team! Training starts TOMORROW! It's so weird to think that my summer is beginning tomorrow and I will be among fellow missionaries and in another state with no one that I know for the first time since moving to college my freshman year. I'm all over the place and SO stinkin' excited! Hopefully I'll be able to write some at training camp to let you all know what's going on :)

Love and Joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment