Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can't Sit Still

I was asked tonight if I was glad that I stayed this semester in school ad am going on this trip now. To be totally honest, I can barely stand how excited I'm getting for this trip! Just the excitement is God showing me that He's got me in His arms, and has the whole time. I've been so worried this semester that I made the wrong decision about going back to school and not going to Asia for five months-but I know that I made the right decision.
This semester I have learned SO much about myself. I know, I know.. I say that after every semester of my life-but this one really showed me things. I ended up walking away from Spring 2011 with the best grades I've ever gotten, a lead in our school's first musical in a long, long time..I was very level headed this semester and didn't have any big freak outs. I got closer with some great friends and even made new ones!

I feel like I'm in the perfect place to be leaving the country for two months with a team of 14 girls that I don't know aside from blogs and Facebook.

God has big things this summer, and I can barely wait to find them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment